Thursday, 22 December 2016
As 2016 wrapps up, here are a few facts from the English Premier league
1. In 2014/15, Leicester City spent longer at the bottom of the table without being relegated than any side in Premier League history (140 days).
2. Only three players born after the Premier League began (August 1992) have scored Premier League hat-tricks: Raheem Sterling, Harry Kane and Romelu Lukaku.
3. Alan Shearer has missed the most Premier League penalties (11). He's also scored the most (56).
4. Man United have never lost a Premier League game at Old Trafford in which they have been ahead at half-time.
5. Wayne Rooney, Gareth Bale and Kevin Davies are the only players to score, assist and score an own goal in a single Premier League game.
6. Ryan Giggs has been substituted more times than any other player (134).
7. Crystal Palace have the lowest average points per game tally in the Premier League or Football League in 2016 (0.72).
Hugo Lloris has kept 50 clean sheets in 151 PL apps; the best rate of any goalkeeper to play 25+ games for Spurs
Chelsea FC have used fewer players than any other team in the Premier League so far in 2016-17 (20)
Two players have scored Premier League penalties with both feet: Bobby Zamora and Obafemi Martins.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)