Man Utd vs Chelsea - 10 interesting facts you need to remember.
1. Manchester United are without a win in eight Premier League games against Chelsea (D4 L4); their longest ever winless streak against a single opponent in the competition.
2. Chelsea, meanwhile, are looking to achieve a league double over Manchester United for the first time since the 2009/10 season under Carlo Ancelotti.
3. A win for the away side would see Antonio Conte become the fourth Chelsea boss to record a Premier League double over the Red Devils, after Glenn Hoddle in 1993/94, Jose Mourinho in 2004/05 and the aforementioned Carlo Ancelotti in 2009/10.
3. Jose Mourinho has lost both games against his former club since taking over at Manchester United, conceding five goals and failing to score in both. This will be his first game against them as the home side, however.
4.The Red Devils have scored just three goals in their last 10 games against Chelsea in all competitions (an average of 0.3 per game).
5. N’Golo Kante has netted each of Chelsea’s last two goals against the Reds in all competitions – they are his only goals in 34 appearances for Conte’s side.
6. Manchester United’s Premier League unbeaten run now stands at 21 matches (W11 D10 L0) – the joint 10th longest unbeaten run in the history of the competition.
7. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been involved in 18 goals in his last 17 Premier League appearances (13 goals, 5 assists) for Manchester United.
8. Chelsea have won as many points this season as it took to win the league exactly 20 years ago (Manchester United with 75 points in 1996/97).
9. Of the six sides to have won 75+ points after 31 Premier League games, only one (Manchester United in 2011/12) have failed to go on and win the title. Chelsea had 78 points in 2005/06 and 80 points in 2004/05 at this stage under Jose Mourinho, successfully claiming the title in both seasons.
10. Manchester United have won just six of their 16 league games at home this season (37.5% win percentage), their worst home win rate in a campaign since 1973/74 (33.3%).